We can promise you that 2018 will be full of fun events and surprises for all ages at the Villa Group Resorts. We have activities for all, as well as a fully-staffed kids club at each destination with specialized activities for your little ones. Each activity is crafted for you to create unforgettable, extraordinary vacation experiences.
To help you plan when you would like to join us, here is a brief overview of the year ahead.
- From January 31-February 3, 2018, Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host American Divas, a Food & Wine Festival featuring some of the world’s top Female Chefs including Penny Davidi, Michele Ragussis, and Tregaye Fraser! The Greek-themed event includes a number of exciting activities, such as talk shows, cooking classes, chopped challenges, wine tastings, and extravagant meals.
- Join Villa Group Los Cabos for Celebrity Mixologist’s Week from February 6-9 to participate in mixology classes, dinner pairings, and judging in the “Battle of the Year” where the best mixologists from Villa Group and Los Cabos will compete.
- Visit the Islands of Loreto from February 20-27 to participate in Chef Celebrity Week! Participate in poolside cooking demonstrations with celebrity chefs, savor delicious meal pairings, and more!
- Bottoms up at our Spring Beer Festival at Villa del Palmar Cancun from February 4-March 17, 2018.
- Partake in the Fest of the Seas Festival at Villa del Palmar Flamingos from March 14-17 to celebrate the beauty of the ocean. Learn how to fish like an expert, prepare the best fish, and taste exquisite meals and cooked by our talented chefs. There will also be sea salt therapy exfoliations offered at the spa, margarita bike races by the pool, and beer drinking contests overlooking the sea.
- Embark on a Photo Safari at the Islands of Loreto from February 17-March 17 and submit your best photo into Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto’s Photo Contest for a chance to win one of many great prizes such as a free meal plan for two!
- Join the Villa Group Los Cabos for Chef Celebrity Week to participate in cooking classes, dinner pairings, a cooking competition, and more from April 24-27.
- From April 25 -28, 2018 Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Cuisine of the Sun, an International Food & Wine Festival featuring Celebrity Chefs Michelle Ragussis, Alex Guarnaschelli, Bety Vazquez, Maneet Chauhan, Damiano Carrara, Ben Udabe, Penny Davidi, and Pat Neel! The event includes a number of exciting activities, such as talk shows, cooking classes, chopped challenges, wine tastings, and extravagant meals.
- Experience the ultimate Wellness Retreat at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto from April 21-29, 2018. Relax and rejuvenate by participating in daily detox sessions, health talks, fitness classes, and more, led by Beth Manos, founder of Tasty Yummies and Rebecca Broxtermann, Personal Trainer for the Stars.
- Participate in poolside cooking demonstrations led by celebrity chefs, savor delicious meal pairings, and more at Villa del Palmar Islands of Loreto during the Mexican Fest with Celebrity Chefs this May! More details coming soon.
- Villa del Palmar Cancun hosts a Cacao Festival all May long to celebrate the delicious magic of chocolate.
- Villa Group Los Cabos will host a Gastronomic Journey from June 26-29, 2018. Participate in cooking classes, wine pairings, and take your palate on a journey through Mexican Cuisine during this event!
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Beyond the Border, a Mexican-American Food Festival, from June 27-30, 2018. Participate in cooking and mezcal classes, savor fancy dinners prepared by guest celebrity chefs, and be a judge in the Chopped Challenge (cooking competition)!
Enjoy the great outdoors with hiking, golf, nature walks, kayaking, and more at the Islands of Loreto during the Outdoor Adventure Challenge this June. More details coming soon.
- In July, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host a Members Golf Invitational Tournament. Members can test their golf skills,help improve their game, and revel in the exclusivity of our International. More details coming soon.
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Masters of the Kitchen from August 8-11, 2018. Participate in cooking classes, chopped challenges, and dinner pairings during this tasty event!
- The Islands of Loreto will host the Discover Loreto Photography Contest this August, allowing members and guests the opportunity to showcase their favorite Loreto photography and compete for prizes. More details coming soon.
- Join the Villa Group Los Cabos for the Mexican Fest with Celebrity Chefs to participate in cooking classes, conferences with celebrity chefs, wine pairing, and more from September 3-7, 2018.
- Accompany us for the 2018 Annual Member Social October 24-25, 2018 at Villa del Palmar Flamingos. You will receive informative Club and Resort Updates and have an opportunity to meet with Club management and fellow members, all while reliving the fun, passion glamor of Cuba in its heyday during our “Havana Nights” themed event.
- Villa del Palmar Cancun will host October Wellness all month long. Participate in fitness classes, meditation sessions, and more, while enjoying healthy cuisine to help you meet your wellness goals.
- All resorts will host Halloween celebrations so you can have the most delightfully spooky vacation ever on October 31st.
- All resorts will host Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities to honor the departed on November 1st and 2nd.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host Gastronomy Week with cooking classes and tastings this November. More details coming soon.
- Cabo San Lucas will host Sabor a Cabo, a Food Festival, this December with chefs from the Villa Group Los Cabos. Taste the top Mexican food, tequila, mezcal, and wines during this festival-all prepared by the best chefs from Cabo San Lucas.
- End your year by participating in Wellness Resolution Week at Villa del Palmar Islands of Loreto from December 1-8, 2018 to focus on your health. Participate in daily detox sessions, fitness classes, and more so you can start the new year with your new healthy habits. More details coming soon.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mexico this year to have an unforgettable vacation experience.
To book your next vacation, please contact Member Services at 800-852-4755.