Villa del Palmar Cancun has a Kids Club that is open daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. The Kids Club is complimentary for all members and guests staying at Villa del Palmar Cancun. The resort also offers babysitting services for a maximum of two children for $15 per hour.
Villa del Palmar Cancun offers the following kids’ activities:
2. What is your Check in & Check out time?
3. Do you have a Hospitality Suite that I can use prior to check-in or after check-out to rest or relax while the room is being prepared or due to a late flight?
Yes, Villa del Palmar Cancun has a Hospitality Suite that is available for all members and guests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Hospitality Suite has a rest area, television, pool table, kitchenette, showers, lockers for men and women, and restrooms.
4. Do you have a Steam room at Villa del Palmar Cancun? Is there a fee and what is the daily schedule?
Villa del Palmar Cancun does have a hydrotherapy area that includes a steam room, hot tub, cold plunge, and warm pool. The hydrotherapy area is included with all spa services. The hydrotherapy area is $20 USD per person for members and guests that do not purchase spa services.
Villa del Palmar Cancun offers Wi-Fi Internet. Wi-Fi is complimentary for members who are allowed the following number of complimentary devices per room:
Studio-2 devices, 1 bedroom-3 devices, 2 bedroom-4 devices
Members using more than the complimentary number of devices per room will be charged $10 USD per day per device. There is a fee of $10 USD per day for guests and guests of members for each device. Please check with your concierge for additional information.
Yes, we are a smoke-free property. At Villa del Palmar Cancun there are designated smoking areas outside of the Palmita Terrace and the Lobby. These smoking areas are marked with signs and are the only places on property where smoking may take place.
The Villa Group’s No Smoking Policy is as follows:
The enjoyment and safety of our members and guests during their visit is what we strive for every day. To assist us in this endeavor, all units, lobbies, pool areas and restaurants within any Vacation Club property have been designated as non-smoking. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. However, we ask that you work with us in this regard to assist us in keeping our guests safe, keep our cleaning costs lower, and consider those who may not be able to tolerate the odor. Additionally, smoking sections have been designated by the motor lobby to the right or on the beach areas. Please refrain from smoking in any other area mentioned above. Should Management be informed of smoking in the room, additional fees will be added to your bill to off-set the cost of the cleaning. We appreciate your consideration in this matter.
Yes, a complimentary parking facility is available for all members and guests staying at Villa del Palmar Cancun. We also offer complimentary valet parking.
8. What is your room occupancy?
*These occupancies are strictly adhered to for the safety of everyone involved.
9. Is it safe to swim in the ocean in Cancun?
Yes, swimming in the ocean is a favorite vacation experience for many in Cancun.
10. How far is the Airport from Villa del Palmar Cancun?
35 minutes or 26 km
11. How far is Villa del Palmar Cancun from downtown?
20 min or 11 km
12. Are the beaches private or public?
All beaches in Mexico are public but resorts have areas cordoned off areas with ropes for their guests’ comfort (this is a limited area).
13. What are the most popular activities offered in Cancun?
14. What favorite beaches are nearby Villa del Palmar Cancun?
Many visitors enjoy spending time on Cancun’s powdery white sands and enjoying the turquoise blue waters. Cancun’s Hotel Zone is shaped like a number seven and there are many beaches in this area for all to visit.
At the top of the number seven is the Bahia de Mujeres, which is ideal for swimming and snorkeling due to the shallow water. To the right of Bahia de Mujeres is the Caribbean Sea. To the left of the number seven is the Nichupte Lagoon, a saltwater lagoon that is popular for jet skiing, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing.
Isla Mujeres is just a ferry ride away from Villa del Palmar Cancun and features beaches, a village, and boutique shops.
15. What ruins are closest to the resort? El Meco ruins are ten minutes away from Villa del Palmar Cancun. For more information on these ruins, please click here.
16. What are popular shopping areas in Cancun? Cancun is a popular shopping destination with a variety of malls, markets, and boutiques. You can find a selection of artisan products, European goods, fine jewelry, designer clothing, and many other unique items in Cancun. For recommended shopping locations, click here.