Getting Through the Airport
Upon arriving at your vacation destination we want to ensure that you have a smooth journey from the airport to the resort. Please take a moment to read the below information corresponding with your destination so that your vacation can begin as relaxing as possible.
- On the Plane – your flight attendant will give you two forms, one for immigration and one for customs.
- Immigration – Upon landing for all locations, you will proceed through Immigration. You need to have your immigration form filled out, which was given to you during your flight, and your passport. You will keep your immigration stub the entire duration of your trip and present it on your return. Don’t lose it!
- Baggage Claim – You will proceed to the baggage claim area. In the baggage claim area you will also find restrooms and currency exchange services.
- Customs – After claiming your luggage, proceed to customs. A customs official will ask you for your Customs Declaration form and for you to push a button to determine whether or not your belongings will be subject to a random search. “Green” means no check and “Red” means your luggage will be searched. After Customs, proceed to the exit where you will find your transportation to the resort.
- Transportation to the Resort: For all resorts, proceed directly through the Timeshare Sales area to the transportation and exit section of the airport. You will be approached by many people offering to take your luggage and secure transportation for you. It is their job to get you to their property – but you are already heading to paradise at Villa del Palmar! Politely decline and don’t be distracted.
- Cabo: After passing immigration and Customs head outside through the glass double doors. You will see a bar on your left. Turn left at the bar and proceed to find your transportation service. If you booked transportation service through our reservation services, your transportation will be provided by Cabo Seasons. They will be waiting for you directly outside to the left of the bar holding a sign with the name and logo of Villa del Palmar Cabo/Villa del Arco. When you locate your agent, he/she will show you to your transportation vehicle. The airport is approximately 45 minutes away from Villa del Palmar Cabo and Villa del Arco Cabo.
- Cancun: After passing immigration, Customs and the Concession Hall you will see the transportation. If you booked transportation service through our reservation services, your transportation will be provided by Endless Tours or Super Shuttle. They will be waiting for you directly outside of the airport terminal building holding a sign with the name and logo of Villa del Palmar Cancun. When you locate your agent, he/she will show you to your transportation vehicle. The airport is approximately 30 minutes away from Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- Loreto: Once through baggage you will exit into the main terminal area. The airport is very small and it is likely any passengers joining you in the shuttle to the resort were on your flight. In the center of the terminal is the counter for Wild Loreto, the shuttle company. It is a 25-30 minute ride from the airport to the resort.
- Puerto Vallarta: After the Timeshare area you will go through a second set of glass doors. On the right hand side look for the counter that says “VIP Shuttle.” Check in there with your name and confirmation and verify which resort you are going to. They will offer you a nice cold bottle of water while you wait to have your luggage placed in the proper vehicle. Flamingos is 30 minutes away from the airport. Villa del Palmar is approximately 15 minutes away from the airport.
6. Tipping Your Driver– If you prepaid for the shuttle you do not have to pay for anything else. Tipping is not expected; however, many American and Canadian passengers do tip if the service provided was good. Tips can range anywhere from 10-20% depending on your preference.