Be the First to Visit the Jewel in Villa Group’s Crown – Introducing Villa la Valencia
Villa Group’s newest property, Villa la Valencia, is about to be unveiled! Villa Group has perfected Mexico hospitality and their tradition of resort excellence just keeps getting better. The high quality, services, and amenities you love about the Villa Group brand have been kicked up a notch in this new luxury resort.
Villa Group delivers your next upscale vacation on a silver platter, with elegant style and design, 308 well-appointed suites, exemplary service, a beautiful infinity pool, and state-of-the-art Wellness Center spa with hydrotherapy. For your convenience, the resort provides top shelf concierge service, onsite car rental, currency exchange, and tour agency. The resort is perfect for special events like weddings, honeymoons, and birthday parties, and will also be hosting select culinary festivals and cultural events throughout the year.
And they have not forgotten family travel. By thoughtfully incorporating amenities like Cabo’s longest “Lazy River” (that winds through the whole property!), on site Kids Club, a variety of activities, pool and beach games, cooking classes, and restaurants with a wide range of cuisine, a memorable experience will be enjoyed by all ages.
Ideally located between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo in the Golden Zone, your newest property is built on a long expanse of sandy beach – one of the most exclusive beaches in Los Cabos – and is ideal for strolling, swimming, sports, and snorkeling.
Wellness Center & Spa
Relax and recharge just steps away from your room in Villa la Valencia’s beautiful new Wellness Center that features the following:
- 7 private individual cabins and 2 double cabins for massages, facials, and a full menu of specialty treatments.
- Hydrotherapy circuit features a jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool, and indoor and outdoor vitality pools.
- Full Fitness Center includes area for yoga, pilates, mediation, and other fitness classes, and of course is stocked with weights, treadmills, elliptical machines and more, all boating the newest technologies.
A treat for every pallet is waiting at Villa la Valencia. Choose your next delicious experience:
- El Patron – Classic Mexican Cuisine
- Valencia Restaurant – Spanish Seafood
- Latitud 23.5 – Prime Steak house and grilled favorites
- La Jolla Lobby Bar
- Taco Bar – savory salsas and family favorites
- Palmita Deli & Boutique – for our members and guests who like to prepare their own meals, our onsite market offers everything you will need.
The suites’ avant-garde design blends modern contemporary style and sophistication.
- 308 well-appointed suites that offer privacy, function, and luxury.
- Fully equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances (1 bedroom and larger)
- Electronics – high-speed internet, flat screen televisions with premium channels, individual temperature controls
- Unique services – In-room private chef service, pre-arrival purchases, valet parking and more.
Be Among the First to Visit Villa la Valencia!
Availability for “soft opening” reservations begin October 15th, which means a limited lucky few get the first peaks into this gorgeous new resort. However, not all services and amenities may be available. A limited amount of ongoing construction will occur during reasonable hours with robust safety and noise-reduction protocols observed. Please note that opening dates are subject to change depending on construction completion.
Reservation requests – Click here to submit your interest.
Resort Website – https://villalavalencia.com/
*Please note that all photos shown above are renderings only and that property details are subject to change. Opening date is subject to change based on construction completion.