October Wellness 2017 will be the third edition of Villa del Palmar Cancun’s celebrated event dedicated to wellness. Perfecting and building on experiences from the last two years under the guidance and inspiration of the Village Spa’s manager, Francisco Lugo, the team at your home away from home are putting the finishing touches on the October Wellness program.
This year, we are excited to announce that fellow Club Caribe member, Bonnie Ringer, will be taking part in the October Wellness program, offering yoga and meditation classes and sharing her experience as a Healing Arts Therapy Practitioner. Bonnie has visited her home away from home more than 10 times already and you may have seen her doing yoga around the pool, on the beach or on the pier. Regular members are sure to recognize her.
Bonnie Ringer is an experienced Yoga and Healing Arts Therapy Practitioner, and Meditation Instructor since 1986 when she started her personal practice. She created Bonnie’s Yoga Shala in New York and leads teacher-training workshops throughout the East Coast as well as teaches worldwide. Known for her artistic and inspiring yoga classes, spot-on adjustments, remarkable intuition, and accessible philosophical teachings, all her yogic accomplishments have come to her through hard work, dedication, and fierce determination. She is also deeply spiritual and uses this connection to aid her healing practices where appropriate and welcome.
- Bonnie holds certifications from NESTA, CYT, E-RYT 500
- Has been a disciple of Master Sri Dharma Mittra for 10 years
- Holds a 200-Hour Registered Dharma Yoga® certificate
- 500-Hour Westchester Institute of Yoga Teacher with Tao Porchon-Lynch
- E-RYT500 with Yoga Alliance
- First certified back in 1996, after 10 years of dedication to the practice of Traditional Hatha/Raja Yoga, Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, and Guided Meditation.
- Ten years of first-hand personal experiences with teaching Yoga for Women Cancer Survivors in NYU Langone Medical Center.
- Certified in Prenatal Yoga
- Certified in Mat and Ring Pilates through PowerHouse Pilates
- Sport Yoga with NESTA (National Endurance Sports Trainers Association)
- SUP Yoga
As a wife and mother of two glorious children, Bonnie balances the many demands and challenges of life, holding true to her mission to help her students and clients achieve harmony and balance in their mind, body and spirit. At this year’s October Wellness, Bonnie will share her wealth of knowledge with members and guests who take part in the event. Click here to access her website for more information about Bonnie, and to read about her spiritual journeys to Tibet; her continued support of the Tibetan Home of Hope orphanage and the spiritual Darshan blessings from His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
October Wellness 2017
It is not too late to make your reservations for this year’s October Wellness. For more information about October Wellness, click here.