Using Points to Pay for Services
Your membership is all about you and providing yourself, your family, and your loved ones with the best vacation experience possible. Points allow you to get what you want, when you want it.
Have you ever thought about the added amenities your club points give you when making your reservation?
If you want to add experiences to your vacation, your points give you the options to do so. Today, you can use a percentage of you club points towards paying for services and enhancing your vacation. Through the Points Redemption Program members can enjoy spa services, grocery packages, meal plans, and more. In Loreto, you can use 100% of your club points to pay for golf at TPC Danzante Bay at the Islands of Loreto. Below, we share a few more ways that your points benefit you and how you can utilize points to make the most of your membership.
1. All-Inclusive Meal Plans: The Villa Group Resorts pride themselves in providing our members and guests with the most exquisite options in fine-dining. All restaurants at our luxurious award-winning resorts offer convenient All-Inclusive Meal Plans. Our professionally trained chefs serve up the best freshly prepared cuisine that Mexico has to offer. Reduce the cost of your vacation by using points to pay for your meals. The all-inclusive meal plans include alcohol and complete meals on property. Certain restrictions do apply, please see the resort staff for details.
2. Special Occasions: Want to give your loved one a special token of your appreciation? Celebrate a special person in your life by surprising them with an in-room treat such as chocolate covered strawberries, cheese and wine, mixed fruit platter, and/or an anniversary basket.
3. Signature Villa Service: Make your vacation even more luxurious by enjoying added amenities every day of your stay that will make you feel like royalty! Signature Villa Service includes a bottle of red or white wine, handmade beach bags, fresh flowers in your room upon arrival, fresh fruit upon arrival, welcome snack and beverage basket, aromatherapy, pillow menu, daily snacks, bubble bath package, pool concierge service, and more. This service will ensure that you feel pampered during your relaxing Mexico vacation!
4. 80 Minute Massages: How about some time to rejuvenate in our spa? Purchase one or more massages to pamper yourself and make your vacation as relaxing as possible. You can even enjoy these treatments with family and friends to ensure that everyone returns from vacation feeling rejuvenated.
5. Mayan Bonding Ritual for Couples at Villa del Palmar Cancun: Strengthen your bond with your lover in this ceremony inspired by the wise teachings of the Mayans. You and your partner can have an expert Mayan oracle reading, receive a ritual cleansing, and unite your hearts while celebrating your love for one another.
Your membership is all about you. Points allow you to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or assistance in redeeming your points, please call 1-800-852-4755 and speak to one of our knowledgeable reservation agents, who will help you fully enjoy and share the benefits of your membership.Please note that not all packages are offered at all resorts.
Is this still accurate information?
You can still use points to pay for services. For specific points amounts, please let us know. 1-800-852-4755.