How To Book Holiday Time
The Club and Villa group’s mission is to ensure that members are well informed about booking their vacation. The purpose of this article is to explain the different seasons and to specify when the holiday weeks are and how to book them.
The Seasons Explained
There are three distinct seasons for your membership: Summer, Winter and the Holiday Season. Summer Season requires the fewest amount of points per suite type, followed by Winter Season, and finally, the Holiday Season, which requires the highest number of points, as it has a higher demand for a shorter time frame. Points and other requirements are discussed below.
What are the Holiday Weeks?
For UVC, VPA Club and UVC Resorts (Loreto) members, the Holiday Season refers to 2 weeks of the year:
- Christmas Week (the week that includes December 24th and 25th)
- New Year ́s Week (the week that includes December 31st)
Holiday Season Requirements
Because travel is so in demand during the Holiday Season, we have a few requirements that must be met in order to book this time using your membership.
- Only reservations for full weeks are permitted (Saturday to Saturday, or Sunday to Sunday).
- To use these weeks, you need to be able to cover your whole stay using Club Points or the Holiday week that you own. Our points members should check the link to see how many points you will need depending on the type of unit you wish to stay in.
- You may use Club Time based on certain rules of your membership, however, the week/point value varies based on the resort.
- You cannot use Accelerated, Banked or Borrowed Points to book Holiday Weeks.
- Please note that holiday rules can be waived if the reservation is booked within 60 days or less prior to arrival.
Please call Member Services at 800-852-4755 if you have any questions or want to book your next extraordinary vacation. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home soon.