How We Are Preparing for Your Return
At Universal Vacation Club International, ResortCom, and the Villa Group, we thrive off being able to deliver world-class experiences to our members. Our staff has worked diligently to make the best of a difficult situation that severely impacted many lives, travel, and the world. Our dedicated representatives are focused on providing you with compassionate service that is from the heart. While utilizing sanitation and social distancing requirements provided by the CDC (Center for Disease Control & Prevention) and WHO (World Health Organization), our organization is working to ensure that we are ready to welcome you back to paradise as soon as it is safe for you to arrive.
Our ultimate mission during this time is to ensure that our properties are in pristine condition and ready for you to enjoy. Below we share a few of the ways our staff have been training, renovating, and improving each of our properties in preparation for your return!
- Team members have resumed staff development and training to ensure our representatives are equipped with adequate skills to continue enhancing your vacation experience.
- Training has been focused on reviewing and upholding Preverisk food, beverage, health, and safety standards.
- Staff members have received refresher courses related to efficient and friendly customer service protocols.
- Maintenance team members at each property are diligently making your home away from home as beautiful as ever, working on renovations and upkeep to the landscaping and terrain surrounding the resorts.
- Pools and Jacuzzi’s at each property are being drained, serviced, and given a deep cleaning.
- Housekeeping and maintenance teams are repainting, conducting preventative maintenance, detailing, and adding additional improvements to each of the rooms, sidewalks, recreation, and lounge areas.
- Professionally trained electricians and plumbers are actively inspecting each hotel’s operating systems and facilities, such as the AC units, plumbing, heating, and lighting.
We want to thank every one of you for your positivity, kind words, and support. At a time where we all feel so far apart, your thoughtful messages of hope have motivated us and made us feel even closer to you. From the bottom of our hearts, we can’t wait to welcome you back to your home away from home and say hello to you in person. Until then, stay safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones.