We can promise you that 2020 will be full of fun events and activities for guests of all ages at the Villa Group Resorts. We have activities for all members and guests, as well as a fully-staffed kids club at each destination with specialized activities for your little ones. Each resort event is crafted for you to create unforgettable, extraordinary vacation experiences. We thank members for their valuable feedback on the events you would like to see more of and have used this in our scheduling. Read along, mark your calendars, and save the date. We can’t wait for everyone to join us for a fantastic year of fun!
- Explore the beautiful Sea of Cortez and watch whales, dolphins, and other sea creatures in their natural habitat. Reserve your spot now for the return of our popular Whale Watching Photo Safari event happening February 4-7. Hosted by Carlos Velasco. During this expedition you will also have the opportunity to capture magnificent photos and submit them for a chance to win one of the many great prizes such as free meal plans, wine, and more!
- Villa del Palmar Cabo will host a Taste of Mexico from February 19th-21st. Our celebrity guest chefs will prepare the best tacos and Hispanic dishes in the local region!
- Enjoy Superbowl LIV at a beach resort paradise when you stay with us at Villa del Palmar Cancun on February 2nd. This event will include cocktails, a themed snack bar buffet, and a live stream of the big game at Caprichos Restaurant.
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta will host a Wellness & Health Festival so you can take time to recharge and learn healthy habits to implement into your daily routine from March 2nd– 5th.
- Visit Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto and rejuvenate your mind and body, embrace your wellness, increase your health, then enhance your golf game by stretching your way into the perfect swing at our Yoga and Golf Retreat, hosted by Claudine Riemer from March 10-14.
- On March 17th, join us on the beautiful beach at Villa del Palmar Cancun for some delicious green beer and a Patrick’s Day themed outdoor buffet.
- On April 12th, Villa del Palmar Cancun will host an assortment of Easter themed activities and events for kids of all ages on the beach and at the Kids Club in celebration of Easter Sunday. Including a special guest surprise from the Easter Bunny.
- From April 14th-17th, partake in a delicious battle of the flavors as Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto hosts California vs. Baja California Chef Competition! Sample from and enjoy the best of California and Baja California inspired dishes as our professional chefs fight to win over your taste buds with mouthwatering culinary creations.
- From April 21st-24th, Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, and Villa Group Los Cabos will host Cuisine of the Sun, an International Food & Wine Festival featuring Celebrity Chefs. The event includes a number of exciting activities, such as talk shows, cooking classes, chopped challenges, wine tastings, and extravagant meals!
- Join us for an extraordinary Cinco De Mayo celebration on May 5th at Villa del Palmar Cancun. Enjoy a Mexican themed buffet dinner at Caprichos, shows, themed activities throughout the day, tequila tastings, Mexican culinary cooking demonstrations, and live mariachi band performances.
- Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas has prepared a special Wellness Program event from May 16th-23rd. During this event we will help guests relax, rejuvenate, and unwind with specially tailored yoga events, helpful fitness tips, and wellbeing advice. You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic experience!
- May 18th – 21st the Magic Towns Chefs will host the Magic Pueblos of Jalisco Festival at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta so you can learn and experience the best of Hispanic culture, participate in cultural crafts, brew Mexican ancestral drinks, feast on native foods, and more.
- Delight in the delectable and join us at the Flavors of Mexico event from June 3rd – 5th. An extraordinary culinary experience is happening at the award-winning Villa del Palmar Flamingos & Villa La Estancia resort in Riviera Nayarit.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is hosting a Taste and Sip This event will take place June 25th – 28th. Members and guests will be treated to a delicious wine and fine dining experience and guided through gourmet cooking lessons and wine tastings by guest chefs and sommeliers.
- Join us at Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas from June 24th-26th for the Gastronomic Journey of Villa Group 2020 event! A deliciously fun and well-orchestrated culinary event dedicated to providing members and guests with the most delectable meals.
- All resorts will host July 4th festivities to celebrate the Independence of the United States on July 4th!
- From July 14th-19th, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will be hosting a Loreto Adventures Following an Adventure welcome party members and guests will get a chance to engage in an array of exciting resort activities, explore the popular hiking trails, and enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery of the Islands of Loreto!
- The To Beer or Not To Beer (Great Seafood and Beer Festival) is a fantastic adult event for those looking to enjoy the best in beer and fine cuisine. This event will be held from August 26th – August 28th, at Villa del Palmar Flamingos & Villa La Estancia in Riviera Nayarit and it is one you don’t want to miss!
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host Members Gastronomy Week from August 6-11 with celebrity chefs that are sure to delight your palate.
- Celebrate Mexican Independence Day at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto from September 14-16.
- All resorts will host Mexican Independence Day festivities to celebrate the Independence of Mexico September 15th – 16th! These festivities will include a multitude of special events featuring Mexican Folk Dance presentations, live Mariachi Music, and other activities.
- For the entire month of September Casa Madero House Wine will sponsor a multitude of wine tasting events throughout Villa del Palmar Cancun.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is set to host a fantastic event tailored especially for women golfers. The TPC Interclub Women’s Golf Tournament is set to be hosted at the award-winning TPC Danzante Bay Golf Course.
- From October 12th -15th, join our house chefs and sample some of the most delectable and mouthwatering dishes of Mexico during the Feast of the Seas event at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta. Learn how to fish like a pro, prepare the most exquisite dishes, and taste delectable seafood meals prepared by our talented chefs.
- Villa del Palmar Cancun will host October Wellness all month long. This extremely popular annual event gives guests the opportunity to participate in fitness classes, meditation sessions, and more. While you stay with us you can enjoy healthy cuisine and learn from world renowned wellness and health specialists that are focused on helping you meet and exceed your health goals.
- All resorts will host Halloween celebrations so you can have the most delightfully spooky vacation ever on October 31st.
- All resorts will host Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities to honor the dearly departed on November 1st and 2nd.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is set to host a week of Music and Fun! Enjoy the best music while dining on delicious food and cocktails.
- From November 4-8, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is hosting Baja Fest. Experience Baja’s exquisite flavors and enjoy a full Baja culinary experience. For five days, participate in cooking demonstrations, cocktail tasting events, and exclusive dinners, all prepared by our professional chefs.
- Delight your palate as Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and Villa del Palmar Flamingos host the International Culinary Festival featuring celebrity guest chefs during the month of November. Dates to be announced soon!
- Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas will host a Chocolate and Mole Fiesta so that you can taste, enjoy, and learn more about deliciously culturally inspired dishes and delicacies.
Each resort has a dedicated Kids Club. Our professional staff will ensure that your children are entertained, creatively occupied, and safely cared for while the adults enjoy some quality time relaxing by the pool, unwinding, or enjoying a spa treatment. Fully trained and enthusiastic members of our Kids Club teams care for young ones aged 4 to 10 years old from 9am to 5pm for free. We also provide an exclusive nanny service for children under 4 years old ($15 USD per hour, max. 2 children).
Kids Club activities range from face painting, sand castle activities, yoga for kids, bowling, arts and crafts, bracelet making, pizza cooking classes, musical chairs, pool games, video games, and more. We also provide the children with plenty of group activities such as board games or group games so that they can play, have fun, socialize, and make new friends.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mexico this year so that you can have an unforgettable vacation experience!
For more information about destination activities, events, resort activities, and to learn about what you can do when you vacation at any of our resorts, please contact Member Services at 1-800-852-4755 or via email at email@example.com.
Space is limited for all events and activities. The resort reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate the event or activity schedule at any time with or without notice. The Kids Club hours, availability, age requirements, and services vary based on the resort. The resort reserves the right to change, alter, or cancel all Kids Club services. Additional charges for activities and events may apply. Upon arrival, please see the staff at the resort for additional details.