Islands of Loreto Resort Update: New Spa Packages
The Sabila Spa at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto offers a variety of traditional and modern treatments that will leave you feeling completely transformed. This relaxation haven offers a peaceful view of the mountains and is fully equipped with wet areas that have a sauna, relaxing spa tubs, cold plunge and many other relaxation amenities.
The Sabila Spa offers body wraps, facials, invigorating body scrubs, and a full-service beauty salon. Aromatherapy, reflexology, hydrotherapy, and massages will take you to a complete state of relaxation. In addition to these treatments, the Sabila Spa is pleased to announce the following new spa packages that are sure to help you rejuvenate during your next vacation.
New Spa Packages
- 4 Elements, 5 Senses: 3 days devoted to your health and wellbeing focusing on detoxification, mental health, and spiritual health. Participate in meditation, guided hiking, paddle board yoga, restorative yoga, sun salutation session, hydrotherapy, aromatherapy, bike riding, and a water healing ritual.
- Health & Healing Package: Enjoy yoga, paddle board yoga, holistic rituals, and all fitness classes during your 7 day stay. Have unlimited hydrotherapy sessions, 1 sports massage, and 1 water healing treatment to fully relax during your vacation!
- Kids Day Spa: Get your child started on wellness early on in life with this package. Children 12 years and under can enjoy their choice of yoga or paddle board yoga, meditation, manicure or pedicure, massage, facial or head/neck massage, and an Aloe Vera Ritual.
- Classic Package: Take time to unwind by receiving a full body scrub, a 50 minutes massage, one facial, and three fitness classes of your choice.
- Water Fire Moon Ceremony: An ancient Mexican ceremony beginning with a silent earthing session along the beach, focusing on your breath and surroundings. Participate in a welcoming salutation to the East, West, North, South, Sky, Moon, Stars, Earth, and Self with the sound of a shell. Enter the fire circle and connect with the moon and the sea, drawing awareness to your daily life. Conclude with traditional singing and by drinking blessed water to hydrate and cleanse your body.
These new packages are sure to help you relax and rejuvenate on your next vacation at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loréto. For more details or to make your reservation please call Member Services at 800-852-4755.