The Elite Suite Experience – Part 1
Elite membership qualifies you for a special benefit at the Villa Group Resorts. The Developer’s goal was to elevate the Elite experience to its most exclusive level, and they selected specific suites in which they have enhanced the amenities and furnishings to reflect the uniqueness of the Elite level status.
These suites have been totally remodeled over and above the normal refurnishing that is done periodically, and reflect the level of upgrades you might expect at the “Concierge Level” at high-end properties around the world. The furnishings and upgrades provide a luxury look and feel that reflects the tastes and lifestyle of our Elite members. From the cushions you sit on, the glasses you drink from, the stereo system you listen to… we have enhanced every aspect of your vacation experience. See below for a breakdown of amenities as well as some FAQs to help you better understand the experience that waits for you.
Elite Suite FAQs
Which destinations offer Elite suites?
The Villa Group properties in Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos and at the Islands of Loreto all offer Elite Suites on designated certain floors or in specific buildings.
Since I am an Elite member, can I stay in an Elite Suite at no extra charge?
All Four Star, Five Star and Residence Club Elite members may check availability and book an Elite Suite Reservation if it is available. However, the point value for Elite Suites reservations reflect a surcharge of 10% more points for that room type. Your agent can go through the exact number of points necessary for your Elite Suite reservation.
Will my Elite Suite Amenities be replaced automatically?
For Elite members with multiple week reservations in an Elite Suite, amenity replenishments are available once each 7-night period for coffee, upgraded bath and room amenities, liquor and snacks etc. However, because the needs of each guest(s) vary, these item will only be replenished as requested, not automatically. Partial week reservations will not be replenished.
If I am a regular member, can I pay extra to book an Elite Suite?
Elite Suites are only available for Elite members. Non-elite members are not allowed to upgrade into an Elite unit using their regular points, upgrade fee, or Elite Suite surcharge. This is because the ability to book these units is an exclusive Elite Program benefit that has been paid for at a certain point level and maintenance fee level. Elite Suites are just one of the many Elite Program benefits that we hope incentivizes other members to consider upgrading. *VDP Islands of Loreto is affiliated with Villa Group but was developed independently. Therefore they may offer additional amenities, room types, or views to Villa Group members at their discretion. All benefits are subject to change.
Why are Hotel guests allowed to book Elite Suites?
If an Elite Suite unit is available at the time of check-in, we encourage the Hotel to book the room to maximize inventory and yield management. This helps our members as well, because higher occupancy maximizes operational efficiencies and keeps costs as low as possible. However, hotel rental guests DO NOT receive any Elite benefits, special amenities, Elite towels, use of Elite Areas, liquor, snacks, etc.
UPGRADED ELITE SUITE AMENITIES
- Window treatments, blackout curtains and bamboo blinds, wall and ceiling painting, new door hardware and fixtures, electrical outlets, and accessories.
- Décor – regional oil-paint artwork and framing, candles and bases, decorative vases, room clock, embroidered throw pillows.
- Furniture & Accessories – state-of-the art Queen Sofa Bed with backrest, upgraded entertainment hutch, wicker dining furniture and cushions, wicker love seat, dining credenza, flat screen TV and Bose sound system, Apple TV system, ceiling fan.
- Accessories – elegant salad bowls, wine and drinking glassware, pitcher, ice bucket and tongs, ceramic serving trays and dinnerware, stylish dinnerware, coffee pod selection.
- Appliances – modern washer/dryer, energy efficient refrigerator with ice maker, convection and microwave ovens, ovens and hoods, touch control electric cooktops, dishwasher, toaster ovens, blender, espresso maker
- Pre-stock- assortment of premium liquors (tequila, whiskey, vodka), mixers, beer, beverages, and snacks. (As needed/requested replenishment.)
- Furniture – beveled glass dining table for 4, scroll metal barstools with cushions.
- Décor – oil paint artwork and framing for wall and headboard, floor and ceiling lamps, decorative trays and stands, upgraded pottery, decorative trays and stands, carpeting and rugs, full length mirror, beveled wall mirror.
- Furniture and Accessories – TV cabinet, scroll metal bed foot bench and armchair with cushions, floor and ceiling lamps, writing desk, dresser mirror, headboard, superior quality king and queen mattresses and bases, hardwood nightstands, wooden luggage racks, room safe.
- Bedding and Linens – mattress covers, embroidered throw pillows and bed throws, luxury duvet covers, bed skirts and 400-count bed linens, modern micro-gel, and down-alternative pillow menu.
- Luxury bath towels, skirted ottoman, towels and towel basket, area rug
- Bathrobes, wall-mounted hairdryer, spa/bath amenity holder set, vanity hardware and fixtures
- Outdoor patio furniture and cushions, tempered glass table, decorative planters
Elite Membership Info: http://myuvci.com/elite-membership-club/
Elite Suites Points Chart: Elite – Elite (myuvci.com)
Elite Benefits Chart: Elite – Elite (myuvci.com)
Are we able to upgrade for our upcoming trip. We upgraded to 5* last Sunday with Kevin at Arco.