We can promise you that the second half of 2018 will be full of fun events and surprises for all ages at the Villa Group Resorts. We have activities for all, as well as a fully staffed kids club at each destination with specialized activities for your little ones. Each activity is crafted for you to create unforgettable, extraordinary vacation experiences.
To help you plan when you would like to join us, here is a brief overview of the rest of the year ahead.
- Villa Group Los Cabos will host a Gastronomic Journey from June 26-29, 2018. Participate in cooking classes, wine pairings, and take your palate on a journey through Mexican Cuisine during this event!
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Beyond the Border, a Mexican-American Food Festival, from June 27-30, 2018. Participate in cooking and mezcal classes, savor fancy dinners prepared by guest celebrity chefs, and be a judge in the Chopped Challenge (cooking competition)!
- Enjoy the great outdoors with hiking, golf, nature walks, kayaking, and more at the Islands of Loreto during the Outdoor Adventure Challenge from June 16-23.
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Masters of the Kitchen from August 8-11, 2018. Participate in cooking classes, chopped challenges, and dinner pairings during this tasty event!
- Join the Villa Group Los Cabos for the Mexican Fest with Celebrity Chefs to participate in cooking classes, conferences with celebrity chefs, wine pairing, and more from September 3-7, 2018.
- The Villa Group Los Cabos will host Oktoberfest from October 15-19, 2018. Come enjoy Cabo San Lucas while participating in a traditional Oktoberfest part with a festive costume parade, celebrity chef pairings, beer tastings, and more.
- The 2018 Annual Member Social will be October 24-25, 2018 at Villa del Palmar Flamingos. Members will receive informative Club and Resort Updates and have an opportunity to meet with Club management and fellow members, all while reliving the fun, passion glamor of Cuba in its heyday during our “Havana Nights” themed event.
- Villa del Palmar Cancun will host October Wellness all month long. Participate in fitness classes, meditation sessions, and more, while enjoying healthy cuisine to help you meet your wellness goals.
- All resorts will host Halloween celebrations so you can have the most delightfully spooky vacation ever on October 31st.
- All resorts will host Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities to honor the departed on November 1st and 2nd.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host Gastronomy Week with cooking classes and tastings this November. More details coming soon.
- Cabo San Lucas will host Sabor a Cabo, a Food Festival, this December with chefs from the Villa Group Los Cabos. Taste the top Mexican food, tequila, mezcal, and wines during this festival-all prepared by the best chefs from Cabo San Lucas.
- End your year by participating in Wellness Resolution Week at Villa del Palmar Islands of Loreto this December to focus on your health. Participate in daily detox sessions, fitness classes, and more so you can start the New Year with your new healthy habits. More details coming soon.
We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home soon for an extraordinary vacation experience.
To book your next vacation, please contact Member Services at 800-852-4755.
Please note that the resorts reserve the right to alter or terminate these events at any time, without notice.