Upcoming Events at the Villa Group Resorts
We can promise you that 2019 will continue to be full of fun events and surprises for all ages at the Villa Group Resorts. We have activities for all, as well as a fully-staffed Kids Club at each destination with specialized activities for your little ones. We have creatively crafted each event so that guests are sure to have an unforgettable and extraordinary vacation experience.
To help you plan when you would like to join us, here is a brief overview of the rest of the year ahead.
- From March 19-22 Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta will host a Wellness & Health Festival so you can relax and devote time to your health while being in paradise.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host Wellness Week so you can take time to recharge and learn healthy habits to implement into your daily routine from March 2nd-9th.
- Villa del Palmar Cabo will have a Tacos & Mexican Dishes Festival from March 12-15 so you can enjoy the best tacos in the local region!
- From April 4-7, sample a multitude of wines paired with mouthwatering meals at the Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto Winemaker Extravaganza!
- From April 23-26, Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit and Villa Group Los Cabos will host Cuisine of the Sun, an International Food & Wine Festival featuring Celebrity Chefs. The event includes a number of exciting activities, such as talk shows, cooking classes, chopped challenges, wine tastings, and extravagant meals.
- From May 12-16, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host a Members Golf Challenge this event is for you to test your skills. In addition to golf, this experience will include massages, gourmet breakfasts, and dinners, domestic and international beverages, along with cigars and scotch at Casa Mia Restaurant and more.
- Join Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta for the Magico Pueblos of Mexico event to celebrate Mexican culture from May 21-24. Participate in cultural crafts, brew Mexican ancestral drinks, feast on native foods, and more!
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is hosting a Pastry Chef Experience event. This event will take place June 4th -June 7th. Members will be treated to a fine dining experience and guided through gourmet cooking lessons by celebrity chefs.
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta will host a Gastronomy event with cooking classes taught by local chefs from June 18-21.
- Taste foods from all over Mexico prepared by celebrity chefs during the Beyond the Border event at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit from June 25-28.
- Join us from June 4th – 7th for Pastry Experience at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto. This delectable event will offer cooking lessons and provide guests with exclusively-crafted meals prepared by celebrity chefs!
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos will host the Winemakers event during July so you can learn more about and sample delectable wines from all over the region. Dates to be announced.
- From July 15-19, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will be hosting a Loreto Adventures event. Following an Adventure welcome party members will get a chance to engage in an array of exciting resort activities on the beautiful Islands of Loreto!
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta is hosting Outdoor Activities from August 6-8. This event includes daily adventure activities such as snorkeling, wilderness survival workshops, hiking, meditation, diving, and more.
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Masters of the Kitchen from August 6-9. Participate in cooking classes, chopped challenges, and dinner pairings during this tasty event.
- Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto will host Members Gastronomy Week from August 6-11 with celebrity chefs that are sure to delight your palate.
- Join Villa Group Los Cabos for a Mole and Chocolate Fest from August 20-24 led by guest celebrity chefs.
- Celebrate Mexican Independence Day at Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto from September 14-16.
- Join Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta from October 16-19 for Fest of the Seas, a festival that celebrates the beauty of the ocean. Learn how to fish like an expert, prepare the best fish, and taste exquisite seafood meals caught and prepared by our talented chefs.
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Winemakers in October. Join us for exquisite wine pairings, tastings and sommelier classes. Dates to be announced soon.
- Villa del Palmar Cancun will host October Wellness all month long. Participate in fitness classes, meditation sessions, and more, while enjoying healthy cuisine to help you meet your wellness goals.
- All resorts will host Halloween celebrations so you can have the most delightfully spooky vacation ever on October 31st.
- All resorts will host Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) festivities to honor the departed on November 1st and 2nd.
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta will host Week of Traditions so you can learn more about and experience the Mexican culture. Dates to be announced.
- Delight your palate at Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit’s International Culinary Festival featuring celebrity chefs. Dates to be announced.
- From November 4-8, Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto is hosting Baja Fest. This event includes beer and wine tasting, gourmet meals by celebrity chefs, and other activities.
- Cabo San Lucas will host Sabor a Cabo, a Food Festival, this December with chefs from the Villa Group Los Cabos. Taste the top Mexican food, tequila, mezcal, and wines during this festival-all prepared by the best chefs from Cabo San Lucas.
- Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit will host Winemakers Week during December so you can learn more about and sample delectable wines from all over the region. Dates to be announced.
- End your year by participating in Wellness Resolution Week at Villa del Palmar Islands of Loreto. From November 30th – December 7th focus on your health in Loreto. Participate in daily detox sessions, fitness classes, and more so you can start the New Year with your new healthy habits.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mexico this year so that you can have an unforgettable vacation experience!
To book your next vacation, please contact Member Services at 800-852-4755.
Please note that space is limited! The resort reserves the right to change, alter or terminate the event schedule at any time with or without notice.