We are here to help you plan an extraordinary vacation experience. Make your next trip a memorable one by joining us for these activities the next time you stay with us at our resorts. Read along to find out details about our specially crafted resort events for the next two months.
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta will host a Wellness & Health Festival so you can take time to recharge and learn healthy habits to implement into your daily routine from March 2nd– 5th.
- Visit Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto and rejuvenate your mind and body, embrace your wellness, increase your health, then enhance your golf game by stretching your way into the perfect swing at our Yoga and Golf Retreat, hosted by International Yoga Instructor Emily McMichael and Head Golf Professional Danny Garcia from March 10th-14th.
- On March 17th, join us on the beautiful beach at Villa del Palmar Cancun for some delicious green beer and a Patrick’s Day themed outdoor buffet.
- On April 12th, Villa del Palmar Cancun will host an assortment of Easter themed activities and events for kids of all ages on the beach and at the Kids Club in celebration of Easter Sunday. Including a special guest surprise from the Easter Bunny.
- From April 14th-17th, partake in a delicious battle of the flavors as Villa del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto hosts California vs. Baja California Chef Competition! Sample from and enjoy the best of California and Baja California inspired dishes as our professional chefs fight to win over your taste buds with mouthwatering culinary creations.
- From April 21st-24th, Villa La Estancia Riviera Nayarit, Villa del Palmar Flamingos, and Villa Group Los Cabos will host Cuisine of the Sun, an International Food & Wine Festival featuring Celebrity Chefs. The event includes several exciting activities, such as talk shows, cooking classes, chopped challenges, wine tastings, and extravagant meals!
Popular Activities Offered at Our Resorts
Theme Night Dinners & Shows: Every evening, each resort hosts a variety of unique Theme Night Dinners and Shows. Guests will have the opportunity to savor delectable flavors at a specially prepared dinner buffet while enjoying a live performance. From Broadway Night, to beach parties, to reenactments of popular films such as Greece, Cats, and more guests of all ages are bound to end their night well fed and with a smile!
Aqua Fitness: Get your groove on in the pool as you dance your way into shape with this fun, daily class.
Games: From bingo to blackjack to trivia you are sure to be entertained as you enjoy these activities while relaxing poolside in paradise.
Yoga: Calm your mind, body, and soul with a variety of yoga poses and stretches that will help you relax, unwind, improve your posture, and increase your wellness.
Exclusive Paddleboarding & Kayak Tours at Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar Cabo
Reserved for guests and members of Villa Group Resorts
Paddleboarding Tour: offered daily at 10:00am, 11:00am, and 12:00pm
Duration: 40 minutes
Kyakinging Tour: offered daily from at 2:00pm and 3:00pm
Duration: 40 minutes
Equipment availability and rules for the tours
- 10 double ocean kayaks are available for each tour.
- 10 midsize paddleboards are available for each tour.
- Hours available for activities are at sole discretion of Port Authority.
- These are guided tours only; no equipment may be loaned for individual use as per Port Authority regulations.
- All tours are provided on a first come, first serve.
- No reservations are allowed.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the tour departs.
Rules and Regulations
- Participants must register and sign in before each tour begins.
- Participants must receive a safety orientation and briefing about proper equipment use prior to each tour.
- Participants assume responsibility for any damage to the equipment.
- Participants must wear the provided life jacket and use the provided whistle as needed.
- Participants must leave all valuables such as but not limited to cell phones, cameras etc.
- on shore with family or friends; The Villa Group is not responsible for property loss or bodily injury.
- Children under 6 years may not participate in the tours.
- Children from 6-16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mexico this year so that you can have an unforgettable vacation experience!
For more information about destination activities, events, resort activities, and to learn about what you can do when you vacation at any of our resorts, please contact Member Services at 1-800-852-4755 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Space is limited for all events and activities. The resort reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate the event or activity schedule at any time with or without notice. Additional charges for activities and events may apply. Upon arrival, please see the staff at the resort for additional details.