The Elite Program is a rewards or loyalty-type program for VPA (points) owners that offers additional member benefits based on the number of points purchased. There are three levels–Elite Four Star, Elite Five Star and Elite Residence Club. Think of it as similar to purchasing upgrades to “business class” or “first class” on an airplane. Depending on the number of points purchased, you will receive various benefits in return.
- Four (4) Star Preferred Access
- – 5,000+ Total Points
- Five (5) Star Preferred Access
- – 10,000+ Total Points
- Residence Club Preferred Access
- – 15,000+ Total Points
Total points may include multiple accounts in different databases
Click on the links here to view the different tiers, benefits, and features of the Elite program.
These benefits pertain to anyone who upgraded to Elite after February 13, 2011.
For members who upgraded to Elite before February 13, 2011, you can see the benefits by clicking on each of these levels here.
Memberships that were purchased prior to February 13, 2011 have a different set of benefits. These members do not pay as much in Maintenance Fees so their benefits are not as extensive as those that purchased after February 13, 2011.
EXAMPLES OF ELITE BENEFITS ALLOWED PRIOR TO ARRIVAL:
For Memberships Purchased before February 13, 2011
- Exclusive Call Center for Elite Reservations
- 7 Day and 14 Day request for Upgrade in view and size unit (Based on availability)
- 30, 60 and 90 additional booking window
- Discounted airport shuttle
For Memberships Purchased On or After February 13, 2011:
- Same as above plus…
- Complementary Private transportation to/from the Airport/Resort –Once or twice a year, based on club type.
- Availability for Accommodation during the ‘Holiday’ Season
- Special borrowing Club points -up to Seven or Ten (7 or 10) successive Calendar Years, based on club type.
EXAMPLES OF ELITE BENEFITS ALLOWED PROVIDED ONSITE:
For Memberships Purchased before February 13, 2011:
- Express check in process with Elite concierge service
- Discount card
- Late Check in/out based on availability
- Room Amenities – Bath Products, bathrobes & sleepers, coffee Service, etc.
For Memberships Purchased On /or After February 13, 2011:
- Same as above, plus…
- Complimentary Internet Access – Multiple Devices
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine in Suite Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Flowers & Fresh Fruit in Suite Upon Arrival
- Menu of services & activities at the Resort from $200 to 400 in Value (based on club type) – One visit per year.
Upgrading your membership to Elite is easy!
Next time you are at one of the resorts, talk to the Sale Department about attending a tour which will give you the details of the membership, their benefits and cost
(Please note: Villa Group Elite, including eligibility criteria and each feature and benefit of Villa Group Elite, are subject to additions, modifications, and/or termination at any time by the Villa Group in its sole discretion. While it is anticipated that the Villa Group will continue to operate Villa Group Elite, any decision to purchase a Club Membership should be based primarily on the use of the basic rights associated with that Club Membership and not the continued availability of Villa Group Elite and its benefits.)