UVC International is recognized as one of the top associations within the vacation ownership industry. Our clubs and their management team have received numerous awards from the American Resort Development Association, Resort Condominiums International, and Interval International and continue to provide top quality care and service to its members. You can truly be proud to be part of this organization and know that your Club is the standard by which other clubs gauge their success.
Your Club relies on the timely payment of maintenance assessments by all Members. The obligation to pay maintenance assessments shall be the personal obligation of each Member at the time the maintenance assessments become due and payable, and is not dependent on your use of the property.
Our Member Services Department is available to help you! We do not want you to incur any penalties or interest, forfeit the right to use your Membership for any year or even be subject to permanent forfeiture of your Membership. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or write.
For a copy of your Club’s Treasurer’s or Maintenance Dues Report Click Here to log in to your secure account.
The Treasurer’s and Maintenance Dues Reports provide:
- A budget overview
- Explanation of your maintenance assessment
- A breakdown of how the funds are used
- Optional programs
- Current payment options
For Membership Rules & Regulations please click here and then click on your membership type.
Members currently have three payment options for their maintenance fee assessments:
- Monthly basis – Receive no monthly invoices. Payments made via auto debit or credit charge to bank account. A nominal monthly installment fee of $5.35 will be added to each monthly payment.
- Four quarterly installments – due November 30th, February 28th, May 31st and August 31st. There will be a nominal $9.70 installment fee for those owners who own one week. For members who own multiple weeks, one $12.70 processing fee will be added for each installment payment.
- Pay your entire annual maintenance assessment in one payment, via credit card (on-line or by phone) or by check, if so desired.
For online payment option:
Click Here to visit the log in page, where you can view and pay your loans and maintenance fees. Current registered on-line users only need to enter their username and password to gain access to this application. If you are a first time user, you will be able to create your own username and password. Once you have created your login, your on-line account is immediately ready for use.
Maintenance Fee Calendar
||Maintenance assessment bill mailed to all members for the following year’s assessment. Either full payment or the first installment must be received by November 30 to avoid delinquency.
||Maintenance fee payments due. First Quarterly installment due for members utilizing the Quarterly payment option.
- Delinquency Notice mailed to all Members who have not paid.
- Reservation requests will not be accepted from owners of floating week Memberships.
- Reservation confirmations (required for check-in) will not be provided to owners of floating week or fixed week Memberships. Existing reservations will be canceled (both fixed and float week Members).
- Unpaid assessments shall automatically be subject to a 12% late charge.
- There is no guarantee that a use week will be available, during the year when the delinquency occurred, for reservation by a delinquent Member when the Member’s account is brought current.
||A $75 REINSTATEMENT FEE is applied to all unpaid accounts.
||Unpaid assessments shall automatically be subject to interest at the rate of 12% per annum.
||2nd Quarterly installment due for Members utilizing the quarterly payment option.
||Members who have not paid have their used rights suspended until paid in full.
||3rd Quarterly installment due for Members utilizing the quarterly payment option.
||4th Quarterly installment due for Members utilizing the quarterly payment option.
NOTE: ALL NEW MEMBERS WILL RECEIVE THEIR 1ST MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENT BILLING APPROXIMATELY 30 DAYS AFTER MEMBERSHIP PROCESSING. THIS WILL BE DUE UPON RECEIPT.