Your Experience Elevated at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta
This past year was rough for travelling with COVID-19 and mandatory resort closures. Despite this, we are pleased to announce that Villa del Palmar Puerto completed many renovations to ensure that your member experience will now be better than ever. While we were closed and over the course of this past year, our dedicated resort staff worked tirelessly to make sure that the next time you return to Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta you are blown away by our better than ever renovations that consist of the following:
- Refreshed look: We have completely updated the exterior paint so that our beautiful resort is now a fresh calming white color. The color white represents new beginnings, cleanliness, and freshness, which is exactly what we want you to feel when you come visit your relaxation oasis.
- New lobby update: Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta has new modern furniture in the lobby for your added comfort.
- Updated restaurants:
- El Patron Restaurant was painted with blue accent walls, flower patterns, and a mural showcasing the Old Vallarta stamps that was painted by staff member Ulises Lopez. The white exterior of the resort and restaurant compliments the traditional coastal blue hues used in El Patron for an aesthetically pleasing environment to enjoy all your favorite Mexican dishes in. Click here to view El Patron’s menu.
- Yashinoki Restaurant expanded its outdoor area so that there is plenty of open-air setting for all members and guests. Additionally, Yashinoki Restaurant now has a new menu that was created by our Chef Gustavo Sanchez. This new menu features items such as teppanyaki, sashimi, maki rolls, soups, and salads. You can view this new menu by clicking here.
- La Creperie has a new menu, including more flavors of handcrafted ice-cream and signature pastries. Click here to view this updated menu.
- The Seafood Market Restaurant is now located right on the beach overlooking breath-taking views of the Banderas Bay. You can now start your day off with breakfast and watch the sunrise from this awesome location. View our delicious breakfast menu here.
- La Trattoria Restaurant’s location was moved. It is now located closer to the oven in the center of the resort. Offering a wide array of Italian food such as linguine, salads, risotto, and more, this delectable menu is one you won’t want to miss out on during your next visit to Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta.
- The Perfect Room Program: Our resort staff went through over 500 rooms to ensure that all furniture, appliances, bedding, and the overall rooms were updated to ensure that your stay is as comfortable as possible.
In addition to these renovations, when staying at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta you will be in a central location located less than two miles from the center of town, with the heart of Mexican culture at your fingertips.
The Puerto Vallarta Malecon (Boardwalk) is nearby with an endless array of restaurants, art/sculptures, shopping, nightlife, and entertainment. To learn all about this favorite place to visit please click here. If you start from the North end of the Malecon, right by Hotel Rosita, and walk all the way South down the Malecon you can partake in a self-guided tour of Puerto Vallarta’s sculptures and statues, a must-do activity during your Puerto Vallarta vacation! For a map of this tour, click here.
La Isla Shopping Village is right next door to Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, where you can ride a gondola, see a movie, shop for souvenirs, and enjoy the outdoor children’s area.
With the resort being located on the soft sands of the Banderas Bay, you can relax with never-ending breathless views or engage in water sports at your leisure.
No matter what you are looking for, you will find your bliss at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta. We can’t wait for you to experience the charm, Mexican culture, and better than ever renovations firsthand. To experience the extraordinary at Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta, please call Member Services at 1-800-852-4755 to make your reservation or for more information.
We so missed our time there last year due to Covid. We’re so hoping to be there end of November of this year. Let’s that Covid allows us to travel – vaccinated of course.
The renos look wonderful.
Que tan lejos está el hotel de la zona romántica en puerto Vallarta
Hola, Estamos ubicados a menos de 4 millas de la Zona Romántica.
Really looking forward to returning to PV next year. The resort looks great!
Thank you for reading and sharing your feedback, Rowena! We hope you enjoy your vacation next year!
Love all the new features my husband and I are members of Vella del Palmar and we are planning on coming to use our condo in July
Enjoy your upcoming vacation, Carol! 🙂
Thank you for adding links to menus – very helpful! I am looking forward to seeing the newly renovated rooms when I visit again in December.
Downtown PV is my usual resort but I just spent a week at Flamingos. I loved the menu at Yashinoki there so I am disappointed that the menu at the downtown resort os missing some of our new favorite dishes
Thank you for reading our blog and sharing your feedback with us. We will pass it along to the resort teams as well.
UVCI Marketing Team
We are anxious to join you once again in PV in the winter of 2022. We have enjoyed our stay there for the last 15 years and hope for many more years at this resort. The staff is friendly and helpful and we are treated as family as well as guests.
We are happy to hear your feedback! Thank you for sharing and we can’t wait to welcome you back to PV again soon!
Thank You for the beautiful renovations! So happy to be spending 2 weeks in February with you for our 50th anniversary!