Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa, Cabo San Lucas
Soak up “South of the Border” comfort at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas. Indulge in everything you love about vacation while taking in the breathtaking views of the powdery sand, turquoise surf, and famous rock formation, El Arco. On any given day you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics or relaxing by the pool. With the town of Cabo San Lucas just a few minutes to the west, and miles of uninterrupted beach to the east, whatever your looking for – there’s no better place to be!
The Villa Group is proud to offer in-house internet service. As we are now directly servicing the equipment, we are very excited to be able to offer more value to our Club members by offering *FREE* internet service. (Guests will be charged a nominal fee for the service.) However, in order to maintain adequate service levels and reasonable operating costs, it is necessary to establish device limits for the units. This limitation is not meant to take away from the free service we are so pleased to offer; rather it is a critical measure we must employ to provide the quality of internet services you deserve. The greater the number of devices utilizing the service, the greater the strain on bandwidth, and the greater the effects on overall speed and performance, especially for complex browsing such as streaming media or use of VoIP (voice over IP) systems. We do not want to frustrate you with slower speeds or the necessity to charge.
The only way we can sustain offering the service for free is to carefully monitor the number of devices utilizing the system so that our costs of operation allows us to continue to provide these services in a fair manner. Therefore we have set the following device limits per unit:
- Studio: Up to 2 devices Free
- One Bedroom: Up to 3 devices Free
- Two Bedroom: Up to 4 devices free
- Three Bedroom: Up to 6 devices free
We hope you appreciate our intentions with this rule and understand that the limits have been set to ensure that ALL members enjoy ‘staying connected’ while at the resorts. See you soon at a Villa Group property!
Cabo's Frecuently Asked Questions
- What activities are available in the Resort for kids in Cabo?
- We have a Kids Club on site for children 4 to 12 years old. The Kids Club is open daily from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and number of days attended.
- A full day is from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm and costs $40 USD per day. This includes food and materials for different activities.
- A half-day is from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and costs $25 USD per day. The cost of a half-day includes activity materials but does not include food.
- Hourly prices are $12.00 USD per hour and per child.
- We offer a variety of kid’s activities such as painting, movie time, and cooking classes near the pool from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm daily. These activities are free for children to participate in and all activities must have a total number of 4 participants for the activity to occur. These activities are for children only and parents do not need to supervise their children during these activities.
- What is your Check in & Check out time?
- Do you have a Hospitality Suite that I can use prior to check-in or after check-out to rest or relax while the room is being prepared or due to a late flight?
- Do you have a Sauna and Steam room at Villa del Palmar? Is there a fee and what is the daily schedule?
- Studio: 2 devices
- 1 bedroom: 3 devices
- 2 bedroom: 4 devices.
- Do you offer free parking to your guests?
- Is there a Car Rental On-Site?
- What is your room occupancy?
- Is it safe to swim in the ocean in Cabo?
- What are the most popular activities offered in Cabo?
|Sport Fishing||Whale Watching Tour (Seasonal: Dec.-March)|
|Golf||Snorkeling & Diving|
|Sunset Cruise||Zip line adventure|
|Swim with Dolphins||Boat Tours|
- Are there numerous beaches in the area to visit?
- Being the most popular beach in Cabo, Playa el Médano, or Médano Beach, spans several kilometers along the Cabo Bay. This is where you’ll find all the action.
- Chileno beach, Another great swimming beach, Playa Chileno, is a popular destination among locals. Filled with tropical fish, Chileno Beach also happens to be the most frequented site for snorkeling and diving tours.
- Santa Maria beach, Playa Santa Maria and Playa Chileno are swimmable snorkeling coves. Snorkeling and diving tours from Cabo visit these coves.
- Lover’s beach, A short boat ride away from Médano Beach, Lover’s Beach should be a part of anyone’s trip to Cabo. It is right by Land’s End and very close to the famous arch.
- Divorce beach, Though not safe for swimming, this beach is a popular attraction to check out in your next trip to Cabo. It’s right across from Lover’s Beach on the Pacific side of Land’s End.
- Palmilla beach, is swimmable and has easy public access. This beach has lifeguard and fishing pangas, but no water sports.
- Zippers Beach, A favorite surfing beach; swimming is not allowed here.
|Swimming with Dolphins||Sea Turtle Release||Horseback Riding|
|Outback and Camel Safari||Snorkel and Explore Chileno Bay||Children’s Cooking School (seasonal during November thru April at Los Tamarindos, an organic farm, cooking school and restaurant)|