- Standard Internet -5 megabites: Free for all non-members and hotel guests.
- Regular Members Only Internet - 20 megabites: Free for members. $20 USD per day per device for non-members.
- Premium Internet - 20 megabites. $20 USD per day per device for non-members. Note that this is the exact same internet as the “Regular Members Only Internet”.
- Gaming Internet - 50 megabites: $50 USD per day per device for members and non-members.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Info button next to the Wi- Fi network name. (It looks like a lower-case 'i' in a circle.)
- Ensure that the Auto-Join switch is on.
- If Auto-Join is off, turn it on
- Remove Private MAC address
Puerto Vallarta's Frequently Asked Questions
What activities are available at the resorts for kids?
- Villa del Palmar Flamingos has a Kids in Paradise Club on site for children 4 to 12 years old. This Club is open daily from 9:30 am to 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and number of days attended.
- Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta has a Kids Club on site for children 4 to 12 years old. This Club is open daily from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and number of days attended.
- Please ask your concierge for additional information.
Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta offer a variety of kid’s activities such as sand castle building, Zumba, pool games, board games, sports, paddleboard lessons, and craft making. These activities are for children only and parents do not need to supervise their children during these activities. Activity schedules change weekly so please check with your concierge for the most current Kids Club schedule.
What is your check in & check out time?
- At Villa del Palmar Flamingos check in is at 4:00 pm and check out is at 11:00 am.
- At Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta check in is at 4:00 pm and check out is at 11:00 am.
Do you have a Hospitality Suite that I can use prior to check-in or after check-out to rest or relax while the room is being prepared or due to a late flight?Yes, both resorts have a Hospitality Suite that is available for all members and guests. At Villa del Palmar Flamingos the Hospitality Suite is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. At Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta the Hospitality Suite is open daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm. The Hospitality Suites at both Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta have a television, showers and lockers for men and women, one pool table, restrooms and a rest area.
Do you have a sauna and steam room at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta? Is there a fee and what is the daily schedule?Villa del Palmar Flamingos has a sauna and steam room in the Tatewari Spa. These facilities are open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m and there is a daily charge of $35 USD to use the sauna and steam room. With the purchase of a spa service, the daily fee for the sauna and steam room is waived. Please see your concierge if you have any questions regarding this service. Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta has a complimentary sauna facility inside the fitness center that is open Monday thru Sunday from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm. Please see your concierge if you have any questions regarding this service.
Do the resorts offer Wi-Fi Internet service and is there a fee?
Members can enjoy free Wi-Fi in their rooms for an unlimited number of devices on our Premium network that has a speed of 20 megabites. Please note that there are additional networks available. Click here for more information.
For I-phones, the system will require you to update your settings by removing the “Auto - Join” feature; if this is not done, you will not be able to sign-up for Wi-Fi with an I-phone. For info on how to do this Click here.
Is The Villa Group a smoke-free property?
Yes, we are a smoke-free property. At Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta there are designated smoking areas outside on the beach areas and outside of the main lobby (Motor Lobby). These smoking areas are marked with signs and are the only places on property where smoking may take place.
- The Villa Group’s No Smoking Policy is as follows:
- The enjoyment and safety of our members and guests during their visit is what we strive for every day. To assist us in this endeavor, all units, lobbies, pool areas and restaurants within any Villa Group Resort property has been designated as non-smoking. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. However, we ask that you work with us in this regard to assist us in keeping our guests safe, keep our cleaning costs lower, and consider those who may not be able to tolerate the odor. Additionally, smoking sections have been designated by the lobby to the right or on the beach areas. Please refrain from smoking in any other area mentioned above. Should Management be informed of smoking in the room, additional fees will be added to your bill to off-set the cost of the cleaning. We appreciate your consideration in this matter.
Do you offer free parking to your guests?
Yes, a complimentary parking facility is available for all members and guests staying at Villa del Palmar Flamingos and Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta. The resort does not offer valet parking service.
Is there a car rental on-site?No, you will be assisted through the travel agency desk.
What is your room occupancy?
- Maximum Occupancies:
- Studio: 2 adults & 2 children under the age of 12.
- One Bedroom Suite: 4 People maximum
- Two Bedroom Suite: 6 People maximum
- Three Bedroom Suite: 8 People maximum.
*These occupancies are strictly adhered to for the safety of everyone involved.
Is it safe to swim in the ocean in Rivera Nayarit and Puerto Vallarta?There are many beaches to visit in the local area; however, not all beaches are safe for swimming due to the strong current. The resorts have signage to indicate the areas that are safe for swimming, depending on the weather. Please check with the Activities Department or the Security Department at the resorts should you have any questions.
How far is the airport from the resorts?Villa del Palmar Flamingos is 10 miles or 30 – 40 minutes away from the airport.
Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta is 2.6 miles or 10-20 minutes away from the airport.
How far are the resorts from downtown Puerto Vallarta?Villa del Palmar Flamingos is 15.6 miles or 45 – 50 minutes driving.
Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta is 2.7 miles or 20-25 minutes driving.
How far are the resorts from the small town of Bucerias?Villa del Palmar Flamingos is 3.7 miles or 10-15 minutes driving distance from Bucerias.
Villa del Palmar Puerto Vallarta is 13.7 miles or 40-45 minutes driving distance away from Bucerias.
Are the beaches private or public?All beaches in Mexico are public but resorts have areas cordoned off with ropes for their guests’ comfort (this is a limited area).
What are the most popular local activities?Flamingos Area Top Activities:
- Sport Fishing
- Snorkeling & diving
- Sunset Cruise
- Zip line adventure
- Sky Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Whale Watching Tour (December thru March)
Puerto Vallarta Area Top Activities:
- Eco Tours to Sierra Madre
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Boat Tours
- Whale Watching Tours (December thru March)
- Sport Fishing
- Food Festivals
- Canopy Tours
- The Malecon (Boardwalk)
- Sunset Tours