- Standard Internet -5 megabites: Free for all non-members and hotel guests.
- Regular Members Only Internet - 20 megabites: Free for members. $20 USD per day per device for non-members.
- Premium Internet - 20 megabites. $20 USD per day per device for non-members. Note that this is the exact same internet as the “Regular Members Only Internet”.
- Gaming Internet - 50 megabites: $50 USD per day per device for members and non-members.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Tap the Info button next to the Wi- Fi network name. (It looks like a lower-case 'i' in a circle.)
- Ensure that the Auto-Join switch is on.
- If Auto-Join is off, turn it on
- Remove Private MAC address
Cabo San Lucas' Frequently Asked Questions
What activities are available in the Resort for kids in Cabo?
We have a Kids Club on site for children 4 to 12 years old. The Kids Club is open daily from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm. Prices vary depending on the length of stay and number of days attended.
- A full day is from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm and costs $40 USD per day. This includes food and materials for different activities.
- A half-day is from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. or from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and costs $25 USD per day. The cost of a half-day includes activity materials but does not include food.
- Hourly prices are $12.00 USD per hour and per child.
We offer a variety of kid’s activities such as painting, movie time, and cooking classes near the pool from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm daily. These activities are free for children to participate in and all activities must have a total number of 4 participants for the activity to occur. These activities are for children only and parents do not need to supervise their children during these activities.
What is your Check in & Check out time?
- Check in time:
- 4:00 p.m.
- Check Out time:
- 11:00 a.m.
Do you have a Hospitality Suite that I can use prior to check-in or after check-out to rest or relax while the room is being prepared or due to a late flight?Yes, our Hospitality Suite is open from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The Hospitality Suite at Villa del Palmar Cabo has a television, showers for men and women, lockers for men and women, and a sauna. The Hospitality Suite at Villa del Arco has a television, one pool table, lockers for men and women, showers for men and women, towels, and a mini fridge.
Do you have a Sauna and Steam room at Villa del Palmar? Is there a fee and what is the daily schedule?We have a sauna at the Desert Spa at Villa del Arco that is complimentary for members and guests staying at Villa Del Arco. We have a steam room at Villa del Palmar Cabo that is complimentary for Villa del Palmar members and guests. The steam room is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday and Sunday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please see your concierge if you have any questions regarding this service.
Do you offer Wi-Fi Internet service and is there a fee?
Members can enjoy free Wi-Fi in their rooms for an unlimited number of devices on our Premium network that has a speed of 20 megabites. Please note that there are additional networks available. Click here for more information.
For I-phones, the system will require you to update your settings by removing the “Auto - Join” feature; if this is not done, you will not be able to sign-up for Wi-Fi with an I-phone. For info on how to do this Click here.
Is Villa Group a smoke-Free property?
Yes, we are a smoke-free property. At Villa del Palmar Cabo there is a designated smoking area next to the towel stand by the pool. At Villa del Arco there is a designated smoking area to the right of the motor lobby. These smoking areas are marked with signs and are the only places on property where smoking may take place.The Villa Group’s No Smoking Policy is as follows: The enjoyment and safety of our members and guests during their visit is what we strive for every day. To assist us in this endeavor, all units, lobbies, pool areas and restaurants within any Villa Group Resort property has been designated as non-smoking. We regret any inconvenience this may cause. However, we ask that you work with us in this regard to assist us in keeping our guests safe, keep our cleaning costs lower, and consider those who may not be able to tolerate the odor. Additionally, smoking sections have been designated by the lobby to the right or on the beach areas. Please refrain from smoking in any other area mentioned above. Should Management be informed of smoking in the room, additional fees will be added to your bill to off-set the cost of the cleaning. We appreciate your consideration in this matter.
Do you offer free parking to your guests?Yes, a complimentary parking facility is available for all members and guests staying at Villa del Palmar Cabo and Villa del Arco. Valet parking service is also available at the Bellman desk.
Is there a Car Rental On-Site?Hertz Rental Car is available at Villa del Palmar Cabo right next to the Palmita Market and is open daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
What is your room occupancy?Maximum Occupancies: Studio 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12, One Bedroom Suite 4, Two Bedroom Suite 6, and Three Bedroom Suite is 8. These occupancies are strictly adhered to for the safety of everyone involved.
Is it safe to swim in the ocean in Cabo?There are many beaches to visit in Cabo San Lucas, but not all of Cabo's beaches are safe for swimming, in fact some of these are closed for swimming. Strong undertow and rough surf are common along beaches especially on the Pacific coast, but that does not detract from the pleasure of enjoying the view. Be cautious.
How far is the Airport from Villa Group Resorts in Cabo?45-50 minutes
How far are the resorts from downtown?
15 Minutes walking distance. 5 minutes by car.
Are the beaches private or public?All beaches in Mexico are public but resorts have areas cordoned off areas with ropes for their guests’ comfort (this is a limited area).
What are the most popular activities offered in Cabo?Cabo’s Top activities:
- Sport Fishing
- Whale Watching Tour (Seasonal: Dec.-March)
- Snorkeling & Diving
- Sunset Cruise
- Zip line adventure
- Sky Tours
- Swim with Dolphins
- Boat Tours
Are there numerous beaches in the area to visit?
Cabo offers many beautiful beaches for visitors to enjoy. Please be advised that many of these beaches are closed to swimming due to the strong currents.
The beach in front of the resort is swimmable. The resort has paddleboarding and kayaking activities that members and guests can enjoy. Please ask your concierge for a current activity schedule to see what time these activities take place.
For those of you who love to swim and play in the water, here is a list of places where you can swim in the ocean. The list is from Cabo San Lucas (km 0) and the corridor to San Jose del Cabo (about km 30.)
Cabo’s Top beaches:
- Playa el Médano, or Médano Beach
- Being the most popular beach in Cabo, spans several kilometers along the Cabo Bay. This is where you’ll find all the action.
- Chileno beach
- Another great swimming beach, Playa Chileno, is a popular destination among locals. Filled with tropical fish, Chileno Beach also happens to be the most frequented site for snorkeling and diving tours.
- Santa Maria beach
- Playa Santa Maria and Playa Chileno are swimmable snorkeling coves. Snorkeling and diving tours from Cabo visit these coves.
- Lover’s beach
- A short boat ride away from Médano Beach, Lover’s Beach should be a part of anyone’s trip to Cabo. It is right by Land’s End and very close to the famous arch.
- Divorce beach
- Though not safe for swimming, this beach is a popular attraction to check out in your next trip to Cabo. It’s right across from Lover’s Beach on the Pacific side of Land’s End.
- Palmilla beach
- is swimmable and has easy public access. This beach has lifeguard and fishing pangas, but no water sports.
- Zippers Beach
- A favorite surfing beach; swimming is not allowed here.
What outdoor activities are available for kids in Cabo?The ages of your kids will dictate the type of experience Cabo can offer, but here are some options:
- Swimming with Dolphins
- Sea Turtle Release
- Horseback Riding
- Outback and Camel Safari
- Snorkel and Explore Chileno Bay
- Children’s Cooking School (seasonal during November thru April at Los Tamarindos, an organic farm, cooking school and restaurant)